YOU AND I WERE MEANT TO BE

Friday, March 26, 2010

-> Midnight

Its 2.40am now. And I'm still sitting infront of my lappie watching movie
" 就想赖着你 "..nice..XD
Left last two episods..must finish it by today..heeehee
One more day, I have to fight with QT...As leong leong said QT=KILL YOU...HAHA
Time pass very fast..almost finish midterm 2 already...its March now..5 more days will be month of April..
Pc fair again..
Work again..
For what??
Money again..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Because
"No money no talk" in this world..this's real !
So??
Have to work hard..
We want to earn many many manyyyyyyyyyyyy....infinity money...XD
To shopping
To travelling the world
To colour our life
To treat our family good
Make our life and future perfect
Buy our dream house..XD
and alotsssssssssssss..
And I wish to have a nice camera..take lotss of pichaaas......haha
Must have a target then our dream will come true..heee
I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT !!!!! XDDDD



No comments: