YOU AND I WERE MEANT TO BE

Thursday, May 1, 2008

-> Revision day

OMG..its already thursday and coming monday is my mid-year exam already !
These few days i was busy studying.
I cut down all my activities like shopping , onlining , dance practice and tomolo i not going meeting too . HOW SAD . sobx sobx

Today i cant join ah wong them group study in junie house because of transport problem . T.T
And so I study alone at home !

I know I'm isn't a good in add math and math person.
So i just can study hard and do more exercise.

I did something meaningful today.
I do few chapter of maths and i hope i can finish my physics by tomorrow .

Finally hope i can do well in my mid-year !

God Bless Me :}

2 comments:

A said...

ur maths must be v gud den

Venus said...

hopefully better then lsat time la.phang yuen mun but that few chapter come out very few .aiks