YOU AND I WERE MEANT TO BE

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

-> My dear's birthday ♥






* HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR *

A special wish for my special one with lots of love ♥
Wish you healthy
Wish you wealthy
Wish you happy
Wish you everything goes smooth
Wish our dream will come true soon * smilling *

My dear's birthday was on 17th of June but I have no time to write a blog..
so just post some pictures here now..keke
Our celebration is simple yet memorable and touched =)
the best present for us is we are able together to celebrate together..
even only a slice of cake..we are so happy..
we enjoyed the moments with each other..
Homemade cheese cake for my dear
Yummy yummy =)
Bought this Calvin Klein Blazer in Singapore as a present for my dear's big day =P 
The light of the pic of blazer not purposely make by me..its the light effect 
I feel its niceee =)

I Love you 
I wanna stick with you forever
thank you for the good times you bring to me , doudou
I miss you



No comments: