YOU AND I WERE MEANT TO BE ❤

Monday, August 16, 2010

-> Happy 3 Years Anniversary ♥


Yesterday was 七夕情人节 !
Happy Valentines Day ♥ 七夕情人节快乐 ♥ to my dear !

And today is our Big day !
Our three years anniversary ! hee










Happy 3 Years Anniversary ♥

Hmm..Its seems like we have been together more than 10 years..^ ^
we just like husband and wife..
We are not just like others couples..
YESS..we're special..♥ =))


We promised to walk together till the end of world 
Dear, without you, my life is just so dull !!
You always try to do whatsoever that can make me happy..
love you so much 
I know you love to see b smile ya..heee =))))))))

ermm.. I will appreciate a single moment be with you ! 
I love you, dear ♥





Now, we're wearing these to the beach or like this ♥
...
...
...



For few years later, we will be wearing this ♥♥♥

...
...
...
...
...

OUR LOVE STORY ♥

From BLV -> Bzai ♥ Vrui

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Our Love Logo

Red -> VENUS
Blue -> BRANDON
Red plus Blue -> ♥
Purple -> FOREVER

BRANDON ♥ VENUS FOREVER !!!!!

Designed by my dear Brandon Saw




this is the onnection of our love !!!





No comments: